Nutcase Unframed: Artist Edition 2015
Our Artist Series helmets are designed in collaboration with international artists. Each helmet comes with an insert with profiles of the artist and a program overview.
The artists joined us at two of the world largest bicycle trade shows, where they created artwork live for the audience; their work was auctioned to benefit World Bicycle Relief. Please visit worldbicyclerelief.org to learn more about this organization important work.
Cloud Nine is designed by the American artist Todd Standish.Todd works in a variety of media and expressions - illustrations, charcoal, found objects, oil and acrylic, creating everything from classic oil paintings to collages that tell deeply personal stories. One of his murals was actually destroyed by Godzilla in a scene of the recent blockbusteråÊmovie.
The third generation of our Nutcase Street Sport helmet is certified safe for both skating AND bicycling. We've taken the best features of our original line of helmets and used them to enhance the design and function throughout: Great designs that let you express your unique personality, a smoother contoured shell, lighter weight, increased ventilation, and extra sets of pads to fit a variety of head sizes. The Street Sport is sure to get you out on your board in safety and style.
- No pinch Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed operation
- CE (EN 1078) certified for cycling, scooting, and skating
- Adjustable and removable spin dial gives a snug, comfortable fit
- Detachable visor shades from sun and rain
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- Durable ABS shell
- Protective EPS inner foam lining
- Crumple zones in EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 11 vents as well as ventilation grooves in the EPS
- Extra sets of foam pads for a perfect fit
- 360 degree reflectivity