Our Artist Series helmets are designed in collaboration with international artists. Each helmet comes with an insert with profiles of the artist and a program overview.
The artists joined us at two of the world's largest bicycle trade shows, where they created artwork live for the audience; their work was auctioned to benefit a World Bicycle Relief. Please visit worldbicyclerelief.org to learn more about this organization's important work.
Tiago DeJerk sees his form of stencil-based art as the most democratic art form he can pursue. He is influenced by street art, street life, and by the colorful pageantry of professional clowns -- as he once was one! His murals can be composed of as many as 60 different stencils. For his helmet "Freakalicious," Tiago channels the spirit of the circus, with bright stars and circus tent stripes, and wild cyclists of all persuasions.
* * *
The third generation of our Nutcase Street Sport helmet is certified safe for both bicycling and skating. We've taken the best features of our original line of helmets and used them to enhance the design and function throughout: great designs that let you express your unique personality, a smoother contoured shell, lighter weight, increased ventilation, and extra sets of pads to fit a variety of head sizes. The Street Sport is sure to get you out on your bike in safety and style.
- No pinch Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed operation
- EN 1078:2012+A1 certified for cycling, scooting, skateboarding and roller skating
- Adjustable and removable spin dial gives a snug, comfortable fit
- Detachable visor shades them from sun and rain
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- Durable ABS shell
- Protective EPS inner foam lining
- Crumple zones in EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 11 vents as well as ventilation grooves in the EPS
- Extra sets of foam pads for a perfect fit
- 360 degree reflectivity